1. The holiday prize is you and 3 of your friends to go on a Big Weekend break. (All guests must be over the age 18) staying in Silver self-catering accommodation at any of Butlins 3 Resorts - Bognor Regis, Minehead or Skegness. The accommodation consists of one double and one twin bedroom. If the winner wishes to upgrade the accommodation, they may do so and the difference in cost will be payable by the winner. Any changes made to the booking once confirmed may be subject to an amendment fee. Break dates and accommodation upgrades are subject to availability. Entertainment may vary by break. For full terms and conditions see www.butlins.com.
2. The prize must be taken before the end of 2008.
3. Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
4. The competition is open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or over. Only one entry is allowed per household.
5. The competition is governed by English law.
6. The winner is not entitled to any alternative prizes and the prize is not transferable to any other person(s).
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and it may not be swapped or substituted.
8. Persons involved in the competition, employees of Butlins and Bourne Leisure and their families,
9. The winner will be drawn at the end of each month.
10. The decision of Butlins will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition and its outcome.
11. Winners will be notified by email by 15th of each month. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to notify Butlins of their telephone number so that the break can be booked.
12. The winner’s name and country will be available until 15 February 2008, on receipt of a stamped addressed envelope to: Email sign-up winner, Butlins Marketing Department, Bourne Leisure Limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
13. By entering the prize draw, participants unconditionally agree to accept and be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules and the decision of Butlins.
14. Butlins reserve the right to change these rules at anytime.
15. Butlins reserve the right to amend, substitute, alter and withdraw the prize offered in the competition at any time. Any amendments to the date and rules will appear on the Butlins website in the terms and conditions.
16. Payment of all applicable taxes and duties are the responsibility of the winner.
17. Butlins will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person entering the prize draw.
18. Butlins Registered office: Butlins Skyline Limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No. 04011665.
Got something to say about your own Live Music Weekend experience?
Butlins Skyline Limited. Registered in England No 04011665.
1 Park Lane. Hemel Hempstead. Hertfordshire HP2 4YL